We welcome your support, however you wish to give it.
- Work Parties Join gardeners, civic groups and other members of the public between May- October at monthly Work Parties where we learn a little, putter a lot and socialize all the while. See our calendar for details.
- Equipment Maintenance: We always have gadgets in need of oil changes, tune-ups and winterizing.
- Material Hauling: Each season we offer manure, top soil and mulch to our gardeners. These need to trucked in. Do you have these materials and/ or transportation services to donate?
- Master Gardeners: Would you like the host an informal workshop with us? We welcome guest experts to our Work Parties for brief workshops and Q&A time.
- Fundraising: Do you have an establishment at which we could host a fundraiser? Do you enjoy the behind the scenes side of putting events together?
- Photographers and Naturalists: Help document pollinators in the garden as part of the Adirondack Pollinator Project and capture our events on film.
- Grant Writing: While we busy building raised beds, working manure into the soil and turning compost the vital working of financing the garden can fall by the wayside. Is identifying grant opportunity and applying a snap for you. We’d rip the flowers out of gardens and lay the before you!
- To find out more about volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monetary donations can be made through paypal. Donations are tax deductible and processed through BluSeed Studios, a 501(c)(3) organization.